Tuesday, September 1, 2009

RJA 2

Research Journal #2c

Chris's delicious account link

http://delicious.com/cdegelau


Research Journal #2b

I had many interents when it came to choosing a topic, but after much thought and elmination I narrowed it down to the Canadian Health Care System. The obvious reasons that I choose this topic is that i'm very interested in the health care field, but more importantly this topic could actually greatly affect each and every one of us. When I say greatly affect us I dont mean affect us in what type of shampoo we will be using or the type of electric car we will be driving in the future, but the actual quality of living we might experience.

Another reason I choose this topic is when it comes to how much I really know about Canada's health care its very little. I'm aware that their government controls the health care system and that's about it. My ignorance actually really excites me to learn in great depth about the health care system that one day America might adopt.

I'm actually really stimulated to learn about this topic. I want to know its flaws, advantages, and everything inbetween. My main concern for this paper is after learning in depth about my topic is being bias. I have good intentions while studying my topic with an open mind and letting it flow on paper.

Research Journal #2a

For me to choose a topic I first thought of all the topics I was interested in which you can find in my first research journal. I have to admit it was tough to find a topic that isn't too broad but yet enough information to write a twelve page paper on. Through much elimation I settled on the Canadian Health Care System for a variety of reasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment